First Aid Response Course / Occupational First Aid
To give the student a broad first aid education with emphasis on the workplace.
- Module 1 – Patient Assessment
- Module 2 – Incident Procedure
- Module 3 – CFR Community
- Module 4 – Common Medical Emergencies
- Module 5 – Injury Management & Shock
- Module 6 – Care of the Unconscious Patient
- Module 7 – Burns & Electrical Injury Care
- Module 8 – Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
- Module 9 – Information Management
- Module 10 – Communications
- Module 11 – The well-being of the First Aid Responder
Each student will receive :
A pocket mask, with case and gloves.
A face shield on a key ring.
A PHECC CFR Manual
An occupational first aid manual
Red emergency card
FAST assessment card
CFR report form
Patient assessment form
A Leaving Cert or relevant life experience / Prior learning
Who should do it ?
Anyone requiring First Aid in the workplace, or seeking a comprehensive 3 day First Aid Course
Course Numbers and Location
This course is limited to one instructor for each eight students. This course can be run at your business or we can arrange a suitable training location.
Our Instructors are PHECC Approved and Certification is issued by PHECC, valid for 2 Years. Recertification only requires a 2 Day refresher.
This is the only course recognised by the HSA for first aid at work.
Please contact us for a detailed quote.
Numerous discounts are avail contact us for more.